Monday, June 12, 2017

Roshani Shenazz Nadirshah inspires women across the globe to discover their gifts and talents and live to fulfill purpose

  1. Who is Roshani Shenazz Nadirshah?     
I believe I am a child of God endeavoring to serve HIM and HIS Creation through my inborn gifts, talents and skill sets. 

Roshani Shenazz is an approved Therapist by the IPHM (International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine). She is a best selling Author of her 1st book Angels Speak and is a Holistic Living Spiritual Coach, Mentor and Empowerment Model, who conducts Spiritual Growth Workshops, Seminars, Book Readings, Meditations, Retreats etc., through self Founded, Spiritual Holistic Living Center “Sparkling Angels Holistic Living & Holistic Healing.” In the second innings of her inspirational life, Roshani Shenazz conducts Spiritual Growth/Inner Potential Workshops, Seminars, Retreats, Meditations, and Sessions, in India and across the World. Her Angel Soul Therapy Practitioner and other Integrated Healing and Transformational workshops are deep rooted intensive work done at a core level. A dynamic 23 years in media and films, where she worked for some of the biggest names in TV and the Indian Film Industry was interrupted by an unfortunate prolonged illness compounded by sheer medical negligence during 2005-2006, which got her temporarily immobilized waist downwards. Financially broke and living with her then 85 years old Father, she later sold her home to repay medical debts. 

Many other closures of her life, followed thereafter. What stayed with her were implicit faith, fortitude, courage and determination to rise above it all. Interactions with two faith healers during her seeming illness and later an Angel book from a friend and the Charles Virtue Angel workshop in 2010, made Roshani more cognizant of the intervention of these powerful beings in human lives. Trusting her intuition despite financial obstacles, she quit a dream job to embark on her spiritual journey to inspire people unveil their own divine potential and recognize the same in others. Transformation followed and still continues with Roshani inspiring many lives across the Globe.

Roshani Shenazz is also the Founder of Meher Roshani Foundation, Mumbai. She has served as a Sr. Faculty – Producing, and is affiliated with The Whistling Woods International, the premium world acclaimed Film School in Mumbai, India. She is also affiliated with Institutions like; The Thadomal Shahani Centre for Management, and the Institutions under the HSNC Board, The Rotary Club (City Chapters), The REX Global Fellowship and and the REX Speakers Bureau. She is the UN ICongo REX Global Fellow and Karmaveer Bronze and Silver Chakra Awardee; Inspiring Women Leaders of Tomorrow Awardee, a Member at the – Unity in Diversity World Civil Society (UNAOC) – India Chapter and Global Dialogue Foundation and Mentee at – The Cherie Blaire Foundation, besides many other prestigious associations and collaborations.

 What fuels Roshani? 
   
Happiness of others. To wake up each day and see messages or get calls on how someone somewhere has been healed, got the job, met the right person or healed themselves through challenges and transcended them. The humility of this gratitude of being used as a divine instrument fuels me to serve more and more each day.


                 
 What is your greatest influence? 
 
Life itself. Each breath and moment has influenced me. If we simply look around in our own lives and appreciate the learning, our life shall be our biggest influence and that for others.

Who are your top three models?   
  
I never had idols or models. I have appreciated loved and respected quotes or messages from many people across the span of life. But the two people who were virtual influence at the onset of my healing and then spiritual path were – Doreen Virtue and Louis Hay and then stepped in my Eternal Master, God, Beloved the Everything for me – Avatar Meher Baba (He is no more alive and has dropped His body in January 1969).
There is no special why.. my life itself is a living example of the WHY.

 Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?  

Next 5 years I endeavour to have a full support system of Human Visionaries who would support me to travel every part of the Globe to empower and enthuse millions of people helping them to recognize their own uniqueness, potential and divinity and thus of others. I believe every person empowered is a society empowered and thus the world at large. I want to reach the grassroots and empower the seemingly lowest common denominator of human existence and help them rise above their situations, beliefs and existence. When this happens we shall live the dream of the New Humanity of oneness, brotherhood, harmony, abundance and equality. I want to and I believe I can be one of the key contributors to this New Humanity.
                
 What is the African's woman challenge?   
   
I am not exactly aware of an African woman’s challenge, but to what I see from our special group of entrepreneurs in the Global Entrepreneurs #FiresideChat Group is, challenges to fight discrimination, racism, raising funds for projects and the platforms and outreach of their visions into the world.  I am sure there would be more of basic needs challenges too that they may be facing.

 What do you do to relax yourself? 
 
By doing just nothing at times and being with myself without any thoughts, planning or thinking. I also meditate, be with my family and specially around and with children I can totally relax even if I have to meet a child in midst of a serious meeting. Children have a different effect on me. I always dreamed of having a kindergarten and relaxing amidst their madness, fun and nurturing them. Now I am focusing on my NGO dream of nurturing, empowering and upliftment of underprivileged children and an orphanage for the ones who are left alone on this journey of life. These thoughts daily relax my entire being telling me “all is well and all shall be more well”

Do you have any plans for the African Union?     

I am looking forward to be invited to Africa real soon. I hope there is a great opportunity that arises and later many more to follow.

What is your ICE vision?   

My life in each moment and day and how I live it, is my inspiration, celebration and empowerment.

What is your advice to the woman of this age?   

I would rather say it as a humble share and suggestion not an advice - I believe it is our responsibility how to live this gap between birth and death and how well we spend that time by impacting the world and leaving it in a better shape than when we got in. If I am able to do that then, I would have lived my inspiration, celebration and empowerment all in one lifetime. 
My Mantras are:
- Do your best and leave the rest.
- To Be who you want to be first Believe it then Live it
- Never Give up come what may
- To give back from what we have got.
- All is well, All shall be more well

Love and Blessings to the World ❤

Roshani Shenazz Nadirshah
IPHM Approved Therapist
Wholeistic Living Empowerist, Keynote Speaker, Best-selling Author, Spiritual/Transformational Leadership Mentor and Coach | UN ICongo REX Global Fellow and Karmaveer Chakra and Inpiring Women Leaders of Tomorrow Awardee | Member - Unity in Diversity World Civil Society (UNAOC) - India Chapter and Global Dialogue Foundation | Mentee - Cherie Blaire Foundation | Honorary Life Member - ALL Ladies League (ALL) / WEF (Women Economic Forum - Yearly Forum of ALL)

For daily empowerment and knowing more about Roshani Shenazz follow her on:

W ~ www.sahh444.in
Subscribe on YouTube ~ www.youtube.com/RoshaniShenazzNadirshah338899
FB ~ www.facebook.com/RoshaniShenazz  and www.facebook.com/SAHH444
Enriching Blogs ~ www.roshanishenazz.blogspot.in
Twitter / Instagram ~ @roshanishenazz | @roshanishenazz
NGO ~ www.meherroshanifoundation.org & @MeherRoshani

1 comment:

  1. Dearest Amy. Thank you so much for this wonderful platform to interact with your audience who I am sure have the zeal to create a great life and a world. I am happy to answer relevant questions on growth, spirituality, empowerment and mindfulness from all the lovely people who happen to read this. Many Blessings to all. Roshani Shenazz

    ReplyDelete